Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Here we go... MY very first post

So, that it, i guess that i am in, i have a blog spot...

its just that everyone is getting their share of Blog space, i might as well do the same and see what all the fuss is all about...

oh, and if you didnt know... The English Sabla http://www.englishsabla.com

Kamakazy
English Sabla Admin

6 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

So here we go marketing..even in your space of thoughts....

Give a little to yourself...have a space to let go of who you are ..
just kidding Im trying to be poetic over here, and that how the English Sable did to me...

Friday, December 31, 2004 1:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

Hey, someone visited my Blog... Thanks nasra for dropping by, and thanks for your advice...

I don't really like sharing my personal information on the internet, not even in real life...

But i might open some other thoughts... from the voice in my head... j/k

Kazy

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 12:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I am watching you bro and very interged to seeing what you have to say in here....since i know your a man of VERY few words. Luv ya

Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:03:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kama sample words but out of wild thoughts . i thought that u will write a peom something els than computer . but as long as u love it stick with it. it's a super uniqe blog i ever saw .

Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

thanks...

Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:26:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can see lovely things arround,,, i love u blogg colors it make me relax after a very hard day

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home