Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Just an update

I updated the look of my Blog and I fixed the problem i had with my ShoutBox. You can now 'Shout Away' hehe...

I also want to mention that I changed majors again. Now I am back to Computer Science. The good news is that I only need 6 more courses to graduate. Therefore, I am taking two this semester and I will be left with four. Which I could take in two semesters.

We also started work on our Independent IT Infrastructure Project officially yesterday. We had a kickoff meeting with the service provider and installed a new 42U Rack Cabinet. We also purchased 2 new Dell PowerEdge 2850 2U servers. They would be for the back-end Exchange and the front-end Exchange servers. We will also be configuring an ISA server as well as Cisco PIX firewall and which would double as a remote access and VPN connectors.

The cabinet comes with a 15" LCD screen, keyboard and track ball. It's all Dell and it's all beautiful. We also purchased a 6000w UPS that weights a ton. That will be supplying uninterrupted power to all the servers, screen and switches.

I will be adding pictures soon...

Chow for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kamakazy said...

took the pics, will post them tomorrow...

Saturday, February 26, 2005 8:53:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

equity

Saturday, May 06, 2006 8:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home