Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Monday, January 02, 2006

More pics of the trip to Jabal Shams

I think I will be doing this till I go on another trip...

check out my dear friends website ---> http://roastedmarshmallow.tripod.com for all the pics of the trip... and his comments...

3 Comments:

Blogger Big A said...

AWESOME!

peace..

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Luisa said...

Calk

are you ok

Monday, January 09, 2006 8:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello creknation, the pics have been updated. there are other sites coming soon

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home