Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

End of a Chapter

Al7amdulilah, after 7 years, my journey has ended... I never thought that it would take me this long, but some people are just destined to it...

Since '98 when I first walked into college, I was happy that I have finished with school and thought that college would be fun, well, I was right, college was bags of fun, meeting friends, hanging around after college, playing table tennis (I should get credit for table tennis), but its meeting people that I really enjoyed...

I just finished my last exam on the 8th of Jan 2006, got my results and passed, Al7amdulilah...

Now that that's all behind me, I'm looking forward with more studies... I feel my life is empty without going to class, or working on some assignment, expect something crazy...

Free time, Kamakazy is coming with a bang...

7 Comments:

Blogger Bravecat said...

LOL you mean your COLLEGE journey has ended.
Congrats! Snap snap for a new graduate! (Refer to shout box for more details).

Meow

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

QC: how does it make me a girl?

kaza: it feels great :-)

Friday, January 27, 2006 3:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Big A said...

Pretty goood????!! :P

Saturday, January 28, 2006 6:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Sree said...

Conrgats dude!

Monday, January 30, 2006 10:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Sowhat said...

Congrat Bro :)

Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

bu7sain: pretty good :-)

sree & sowhat: thank you...

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Phat'Hi said...

Incredible, 3o2balna :).
Its my first year, and am expecting the same .. I wanna those kickass moments to come.. hopefully everything will go great.. congratulations :) all the best man..

Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home