Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Meat

What the hell is meat? It is a food dammit, stick it in your mouth and chew on it. How often do we eat it? Just on Fridays. But I prefer chicken. Meat rhymes with feet but does not relate at all. Feet has meat on it, but would not advise you to eat!

By: Batloot

6 Comments:

Blogger Shula B said...

I try to avoid eating meat most of the time.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

Petite, have you tried the way we cook meat in Oman, during eid and major functions? it is called 'shiwa' and it is cooked underground... it is so taste...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Petit for life is your cousin Kama

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

aah, well did you try shiwa before? just trying my luck to see if you did or didnt, coz if you didnt then my post is still valid, if not, then thats just a waste of my time, your time, bandwidth, post, etc...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Toxic_Honey said...

hey i find some one who dont like meat aaaaaaaaah a5eran

i just eat it in 3eed!!
coz dad push me to eat it and am always like well its 3eed...

am in love with chicken..i cant leave without it:p

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Toxic_Honey said...

hey i find some one who dont like meat aaaaaaaaah a5eran

i just eat it in 3eed!!
coz dad push me to eat it and am always like well its 3eed...

am in love with chicken..i cant leave without it:p

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:50:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home