Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Home Town - Jabal Akhdar

On Wed 18th of Jan we went to Jabal Akhdar for the night, it kindda reminded me of My last Trip to Jabal Shams... but the drive to the top of Jabal Akhdar is harder but fun...

Please stand by for pics, for now please check Mindazis Flickr for a glimce... http://www.flickr.com/photos/omar33m/sets/1361337/ I must say, they are nice pics... RIALLLL...

Story later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bravecat said...

Yay me first!

Now where's the story? Can't comment without the story!

=^..^=

Monday, January 23, 2006 11:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home