Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hippy Hippo!

The confused Hippo who is a Hippy. Hippos are fat, stinky, disgusting and just plain rude. But what if it’s a Hippy? I would take it as a freak. A freak in search of nonexistent colors. Dancing about flabbing its fat all over the place, trying to grab the last chocolate out of the box. What’s that smell!? Stupid Hippy Hippo!

By: Batloot

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You maybe a Giffy Giraffe loool muhahahahahaha (taken from Al)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home