Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Batloot?

Well, I am him! The anonymous random person. You will never find or see unless you ask the right people the right questions. Are all these unexplainable so called short story poems things necessary? I would say yes. Take a look deep down inside, you might find a message. Did I answer your question, I hope not!

By: Batloot

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Batloot is totally Mj :)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

whats MJ?

Michael Jackson...
Milk Jugs...
Mambo Jambo...

what???

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

c) mambo jambo

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beech komatraaa, parasentaa, samprellaaa.

wassap,

-A.

Stl, MO

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home