Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Updates & Thanks

I would first like to thank Kazablanka for helping me out with my introductions... Your a charm...

I would also like to direct your attention to the 'weather' on the bottom right o this window... an update add on...

We are finished with our project, it went on very well... We are under going training right now... I also went back to college after missing my classes for about a month... i have alot of catching up to do... not to mention assignments, quizs and midterms... God help me...

Thanks for passing by,

Kazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home