Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Paradox!

What language, don’t know really… someone tell me… I like the way the word sounds. PARADOX… galactic enterprise II featuring yourself!

By: Batloot

3 Comments:

Blogger Samyah said...

Isn't it the coolest word? Paradox means contradicting, it comes from Latin origin "paradoxum" of the same meaning.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:13:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Contradiction of oneself just like this blog

Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Toxic_Honey said...

well i was jk so we away from me and dont hurt my soft feelings :p

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home