Kamakazy ® Copy Right 2005 All Rights Reserved. Public License Version 1.1 The information provided on this page is correct to the best of my knowledge, but things change pretty rapidly. I disseminate the information with noble intentions. However, any interaction with me may cause unwanted results. For any questions consult my attorney...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Note 1 - Hi5.com

Here is your personal invite link: http://www.hi5.com/i?l=I4XPVTP
Send it to your friends by email or IM and post it on your blog or homepage!

So I did!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shula B said...

Thanks but not intrested to meet new people via chat rooms :)

I don't have the time for that.

Monday, August 08, 2005 9:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Namika said...

I get a lot of invitations from ppl I have never heard of in my life!!!!

and same as petite I have no time for this...

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

since i joined i got to met many of my long lost friends and family...

right now, i just want to make friends to have a large network... its quantity that i am after...

Monday, August 08, 2005 2:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Lym said...

You can 'borrow' some of my friends !

lol , its not quantity , it's quality.

I have the funniest people on my hi5 , who say they miss me and love me !!! but they have never met me but I don't mind. Its hilarious reading their mail ...though I never reply to strangers.

Monday, August 08, 2005 4:52:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahmed last time you sent an invitation it was asking for my msn password hmmm

Saturday, August 13, 2005 9:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Kamakazy said...

lym, i am after quantity, since i dont think that i would find much quality on hi5... right now, i got to beat your record...

yes amo, that is done so that you register and add your msn contacts as well...

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home